The Todays Mom Cozy Comfort body pillow is, as the name implies, for new moms and moms-to-be but anybody would find the comfort of this adult sized body pillow heavenly.
It can be so hard to find a good pregnancy pillow, but with the Cozy Comfort Body Pillow it’s all about mom’s comfort. You’ll feel like you’re sleeping on cloud!
Today’s Mom asked moms what other body pillows were missing preventing them from working well as pregnancy pillows and were they happy to answer. The biggest body pillow problem is the hard edges digging into your shoulder. The Cozy Comfort supports the shoulder with a curved shape that comfortably slips around your shoulder and provides a soft sleep.
The moms complained about back ached and stiffness so Today’s Mom improved the lumbar support on the Cozy Comfort body pillow to correctly supports your weight while you sleep. While they were at it they improved the Cozy Comfort bosy pillow’s belly support too. This pregnancy body pillow features a belly support allowing the tummy to rest comfortably while providing plenty of support.
Possibly the best upgrade the Cozy Comfort has over other body pillows is the large squared area at the top for your head to rest on. Most body pillows have weird shaped sections for your head that can feel uncomfortable and awkward. The Cozy Comfort was designed with a section that looks like a normal pillow so you’ll feel perfectly comfortable and have the support you need.
The case can easily be removed from the pillow for convenient machine washing.
Todays Mom Body Pillow Product Description
- Body pillow includes Shoulder Comfort System
- Inner curve supports your back and belly
- Designed to caress your natural curves
- Cradles entire body and keeps it in constant comfort
- Improved lumbar support helps reduce back pain<
- Square pillow head area provides a larger sleeping area
- Zipper easily allows pillowcase to be removed
- 50/50 Poly/cotton combination
- 200 Thread count
- Machine washable cover
Today’s Mom Body Pillow Specifications
- Body Pillow Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 16 inches
- Body Pillow Weight: 10 lbs.
- “BUY THIS – IT’S WORTH EVERY PENNEY! I’m normally a back sleeper with arthritis in my hips & wasn’t excited about sleeping on my side with the pregnancy, but this pillow has made sleeping a non-issue – it is truly amazing. I’m more comfortable than I have been in years. Also, the sides flip up and stay up easily for snuggling purposes, and the many trips to the bathroom. Plus the cover zips off and washes up nicely. I’m 5’9″ and it fits me just fine and gives me the back, belly and leg support that other pillows can’t (because they’re the wrong shape). Take my advice – stop your search and buy this amazing pillow!”
- “I’m 4 months pregnant, & have been having a terrible time sleeping at night – I always wake up with a backache. So I got this pillow, & it has saved me! It’s firm, reaches past my knees (so is long enough to put between the legs), & supports my back & my belly. I sleep much better, & don’t wake up anymore with the backache. I recommend it highly! “
- “My husband got me this pillow for Valentine’s Day, when I was about 20 weeks pregnant. It was the best present ever! We coined it the “cloud pillow” because it was so comfy. I was so sad after I had my daughter and didn’t have a legitimate reason to use it. Now my husband on the other hand….I think he regretted getting me it. It’s pretty large and took up a lot of space in bed (we only have a queen) and didn’t allow us to cuddle like we use to. Regardless, *I* think it was worth every penny!”
- “I highly recommend this pillow. Don’t bother with single body pillows – you will be constantly lugging it from side to side as you turn or get out of bed. The sides on this pillow easily fold up. The head pillow is not too firm or high, unlike some of the other models. It is like sleeping in a supportive cloud.”
- “I bought this pillow at around 4 1/2 months and was having difficulty sleeping before getting it. Now, I sleep through the night most nights! I love that it covers both sides because I can put one side of the pillow between my legs and use the other side to support my back. I also don’t have to worry about changing sides.”