The Newpoint Cotton Body Pillow ensures you get the head, neck, and back support you need so you can get comfortable and don’t end up rolling and flopping throughout the night. Your neck won’t get twisted into funny positions and your head can’t slips in between the cracks so nothing will break up the continuity of your sleep and disrupt your rest.
The Newpoint Cotton Body Pillow was designed to ensure uninterrupted support for these active sleepers. This adult sized body pillow can lie across the top of the bed to serve as one long pillow, or it can lie vertical enabling the user to snuggle up to it for more comfortable side sleeping.
This full sized pillow is perfect for moms-to-be, individuals requiring extra padding for a recovering injury, or those dealing with aches and pain. The Newpoint Cotton Body Pillow cushions while it supports with its hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill.
The Newpoint’s white cover is crafted out of 235-thread-count 100-percent cotton. Cleaning your body pillow case is easy, just machine wash in warm water.
This Newpoint Body Pillow adds luxurious comfort to any bed or sleeping surface. This body pillow is so shape-able and soft that it will help anyone find that extra comfortable position to help them sleep through the night and wake up without pain.
Newpoint Body Pillow Product Description
- Comfy body pillow for uninterrupted head support at top of bed, or lengthwise placement for huggable cushioning
- Crafted in 235-thread-count 100-percent cotton material
- Hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill
- Machine washable
- Great for pregnant women or other individuals in need of padding and support throughout the body
Newpoint Body Pillow Specifications
- Dimensions: 54 x 20 x 5 inches
- Weight: 4.7 lbs.
- “I LOVE THIS BODY PILLOW!!!!!! I am a side sleeper and have found it difficult to find a body pillow that is the perfect density and length. Admittedly, I am a bit vertically challenged at 5’4″, but I find this pillow to meet both of these crucial qualifications. It’s neither too squishy nor too firm. I’m hoping this pillow lasts for many years of great sleeping.”
- “I have been hooked on sleeping with a body pillow (or as my husband so fondly likes to call them, “The Husband Blocker”) since I got pregnant with my oldest child 12 years ago. Since then I have gone through many body pillows, usually b/c they just get so flat & lose their brand new “fluffiness” therefore rendering them useless. I’ve also lost a few to children & one even became the dog’s favorite sleeping spot. This one is different. I guard it with my life. It came out of the box fluffy with the perfect amount of firmness & after almost 6 months, it is still pretty much like it was the day I got it. So, much to my Husband’s dismay, the Husband Blocker is here to stay & you can bet the kids or dogs will not be getting their grubby paws on it ever!”
- “This body pillow is GREAT! The quality of this pillow is far superior to those you find in the local Walmart or Target! It is longer than most of them I’ve found and much more dense….not something that just flops around on the bed and loses it’s shape!! I am very pleased….and most likely you will be, too.”
- “I purchased my first body pillow nearly 15 years ago. I have been addicted ever since. But, I have owned the cheap ones from Wal-Mart, Target, and Sears in the past 15 years. I believe I have owned 5 pillows and never paid more than $10 for one. Wow! What a difference with this pillow. This is not a cheap-o from such stores. This pillow is frickin’ fantastic in comparison. It is hard to explain, but just so much more comfortable. I highly recommend upgrading to this pillow if you’ve been using the $10 cheap ones in the past. “
- “I was tired of falling in between the cracks of pillows as I rolled around in my sleep, so I was on a mission to find a good body pillow. Most of the body pillows reviewed were catered for full body-hugs, which usually meant that they were stuffed to the brim, so I was wary about picking this up. I’m glad I did: it fit all the needs that I wanted. As a head pillow, it’s comfortable (like I said, I roll around in my sleep, but this fit me for any position I was sleeping in), and it maintains its shape quite well. It’s also suitable as a backrest in bed, perfect for reading.”