Expectant moms and people suffering from morning aches and pains no longer need to struggle to find a comfortable position at night thanks to the Leachco Back ‘N Belly Body Pillow.
Everyone can sleep comfortably and easily, and wake up in the morning ache and pain free!
This body sized, roughly U-shaped pillow has two contoured legs so you can nestle in and sleep on your back or sides. Tuck the end of the pillow between your knees, elevate your head, and get the good night’s sleep you’ve been dreaming of. The Back n’ Belly body pillow helps relieve carpal tunnel, sciatica, gastric reflux, heartburn, and nasal congestion.
The Back N Belly provides support for your back and stomach at the same time. Simply reverse the ends of the body pillow for a “double decker” head support. It elevates and aligns the hips to help ensure a natural position, which relieves stress on joints.
The Back ‘N Belly Body Pillow is made of cozy, warm polyester and comes with a custom cover case which can be removed for washing. It can be used in positions not shown in the illustrations: Mothers of different sizes, shapes, and sleep preferences can experiment, as many have, to find just the right configuration.
Back ‘N Belly Body Pillow Product Description
- Full-body pillow supports you lying on either side or back
- Unique design and shape supports back and belly and elevates head to help prevent reflux
- Cozy, cuddly polyester pillow for firm support
- Ships with pillowcase already on pillow, case can be removed for washing
- Helps prevent sciatica, heartburn, carpal tunnel and nasal congestion
- Inner contours which follow the natural, curved shape of the body regardless of sleeping position
Back ‘N Belly Body Pillow Specifications
- Body Pillow Dimensions: 51 x 33.5 x 8.8 inches
- Body Pillow Weight: 7 lbs.
- “I have been eyeing this pillow since I was 5 weeks pregnant. I finally bought it now that I’m 16 weeks pregnant, and it is SO comfortable! I lay in this pillow and I feel like I’m sleeping in a raft floating in a pool. With this pillow, I can stay comfortable longer in different positions. I still roll over, but not as much as before. It’s nice to know I don’t have to take the pillow with me when I want to roll over (and I don’t knock it on the floor).”
- “This pillow is an incredible MUST-HAVE! I bought it at 19 weeks pregnant and have been sleeping soundly ever since! It supports every part of my back, hips, belly, and legs! I’m 26 weeks pregnant now and can’t believe that I have to fight with myself to get out of bed at this stage in my pregnancy. And the only reason I have to get up is to use the bathroom or to go to work…NOT because of unnecessary sleeplessness! This pillow is so comfy that I don’t want to get up! If you’re thinking about it, just get it! You MUST HAVE this pillow if you’re pregnant. I’m sure you’ll LOVE it.”
- “Love this pillow! It made sleeping so much easier for me while pregnant. It gives you support where you need it and you can move it around however you like to add comfort. It also keeps wild sleepers in one position. This is the main reason I bought it so I would make sure I was not sleeping on my back, which is a huge no no while pregnant. I love it so much I don’t think I will put it away after I give birth. It’s awesome. Definitely a necessary item to have when your pregnant!”
- “I waited till I was 30 weeks pregnant to buy this pillow. I really thought I could just use the pillows I had at home to use for sleeping on my sides and for my backache. OH but I am SOOOOO VERY glad i bought this pillow. The first time I used it I fell asleep within 10 minutes. It was great. I sleep through the night now without any backaches.”
- “I bought this for my wife and she absolutly loves it. She is able to get a good night sleep, everynight. Great product.”
Other Leachco Back ‘N Belly Body Pillows & Accessories
Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow