With the Comfort-U Body Pillow you can finally cradle yourself in total comfort from head to foot all night long. Jean Kelley, a registered nurse, designed this body pillow after she was diagnosed with fibromylagia – an ailment that is responsible for chronic muscle and joint pain.
The innovative U design of the Comfort-U provides unprecedented support for not only your back and head, but it also cradles your neck, shoulders, and stomach so you’ll feel secure and comfortable all night long. Each arm of the U is 64 inches long, over 5 feet, so the Comfort-U body pillow is big enough for anyone to enjoy. If you were to straighten this pillow out it would measure over 10 feet long. Doesn’t that make you want to just wrap yourself up in it!
Whether you prefer to sleep on your back or on your side, or in a sitting up position or lying flat, the Comfort-U Full Support Body Pillow allows you to stretch out and cradle your entire body in support and comfort. This amazing body pillow helps to ensure that every part of your body remains in perfect alignment all night long, so a deeper more restful sleep is a dream come true.
The Comfort-U Body Pillow can be extremely effective at helping to reduce neck and back pain, and makes the perfect pregnancy pillow which allows you to find that perfect position to finally get comfortable. Whether you suffer from fibromylagia, neck and back pain or you just want to have the most comfortable night’s sleep of your life, the Comfort-U Body Support Pillow is one of a kind!
Comfort-U Body Pillow Product Description
- Filled with FusionTM Fiberfill
- One Year Warranty
- Comes with one white pillowcase
- Each “leg” is 64 inches long and over 10 inches wide
Comfort-U Body Pillow Specifications
- Body Pillow Dimensions: 64 inches long x 10-1/2 inches thick
- Body Pillow Weight: 10 lbs (shipping weight)
- “Love, love, love this pillow. I am not pregnant, I just have back issues. This pillow is very supportive. I use my regular pillow and just flip this body pillow around and it works fantastic for me. I’ve had it for a month now, and it feels just as good as the first day I got it.”
- “I bought this pillow for after breast reduction surgery – it has been the best purchase I could have made! The pillow can be used on the couch, the bed, anywhere I needed to sit or lay down it kept me stable and comfortable. It also kept me on my back (which was imperative after my kind of surgery), even though I have always been a side sleeper. Even my kids love this pillow! It is well worth the money!”
- “This was the best spent money in my whole life. I am now 21 weeks pregnant, and before this pillow I was managing with dozens of little pillows all around me and below. That was a terrible thing because the pillows get lost during the night and I was all the time waking up in uncomfortable positions. Yes, it is big. But it’s rather great. I’m sleeping much better, and I wake up completely rested. I love my pillow.”
- “I received this pillow as a Christmas present last year so I got my daughter one for her birthday. I love, love, love this pillow!! I sleep so much better with it. Amazon got it here super quick and it even had a pillow case included which I did not expect! Can’t say enough about how comfy this pillow is. My daugher loves hers too!”
- “I was having a lot of trouble getting comfortable at night during my pregnancy. I tried a few of the other body pillows, but I have found this one to be the best. I love that it gives total support, front and back. Other pillows are one-sided, so I always ended up either having to sleep on the same side, or flipping my pillow with me if I wanted to flip. I highly recommend it for anyone having back trouble, too. “
If this looks like the best body pillow to you except it’s just too big, try checking out the Petite Comfort U Body Pillow!
Comfort-U Full Support Body Pillow